- Document holder for existing monitor arm and monitor; attaches through VESA plate between monitor arm and monitor
- Patented design supports documents, books, cell phones, tablets, keyboard, anything around the workstation; positions documents in a correct ergonomic position in-line with the monitor, which can reduce eye, neck, and shoulder strain
- Ideal monitor arm accessory for sit-stand workspaces; easel moves with the monitor as the monitor rises to standing position
- Easel is 18 inches wide, 11 inches tall and easel lip is 3/4 inch deep; made of high-impact acrylic; easel has unique curved shape; adjustable in height, angle, and depth; can support writing on documents
- Multiple sets of hardware included to ensure installation compatibility with arm and monitor; monitor arm is not included
Genius Engineering, Elegant Design
No more propping up documents in front of your monitor!
No more craning your neck to the side!
Attaching through the VESA plate on your existing monitor arm , the VUR 79GR has a crystal-clear easel made of high-impact acrylic that is 18 inches wide with elegant geometry. The easel lip is 3/4 inch deep.
Fabulous Ergonomic Solution
The VUR 79GR has been engineered to bring minimalist simplicity and organization to any workstation that has a monitor arm. It holds your side-by-side documents, personal technology, keyboard, spreadsheets, charts, books, and more in-line with your monitor. Declutter your desk and reduce eye, shoulder, and neck strain!
The VUR 79GR is ideal for a Sit-Stand workstation because it moves up and down with the monitor to provide extraordinary ergonomic support.
Adjustability is Its Middle Name
The patented design is adjustable in height, depth, and angle for maximum adaptability to your needs. The easel even provides enough support to allow the user to write on documents. The easel will also lie flat to become a shelf!
Simplicity in the System
The VUR 59GR is sleek, simple, and minimal, yet it can make a tremendous difference in your office organization! Multiple sets of hardware are included to ensure installation compatibility with differing arms and monitors. Proudly made in the USA.