- Document holder for existing monitor arm and monitor; attaches through VESA plate between monitor arm and monitor
- Patented design supports documents, books, cell phones, tablets, keyboard, anything around the workstation; positions documents in a correct ergonomic position in-line with the monitor, which can reduce eye, neck, and shoulder strain
- Recommended for medium to heavy document support
- Ideal monitor arm accessory for sit-stand workspaces; easel moves up and down with the monitor as the monitor rises to standing position
- Easel is 18 inches wide, 10 inches tall, and easel lip is 3/4 inch deep; made of high-impact acrylic; easel has elegant curved shape; adjustable in height, angle, and depth; can support writing on documents
- Multiple sets of hardware included to ensure installation compatibility with arm and monitor; monitor arm is not included
Genius Engineering, Elegant Design
No more propping up documents in front of your monitor!
No more craning your neck to the side!
Adjustability is Its Middle Name
The patented design is adjustable in height, depth, and angle for maximum adaptability to your needs. The easel even provides enough support to allow the user to write on documents. The easel will also lie flat to become a shelf!